Oct 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #14


Waiting on Wednesday is weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. Goal is to connect bloggers and readers trough their most anticipated upcoming reads. So, here is what we on Way Too Hot Books can not wait to grab.

One Love (Gypsy Brothers, #7) by Lili Saint Gremain 






"Will Julz complete her mission for vengeance against the Gypsy Brothers? Or is Dornan still one step ahead?

More shocking secrets will come to light and lives will be lost in this final, devastating instalment of the Gypsy Brothers series."







  
Expected publication date: November 2014

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22736757-one-love

 What are you waiting for this week? Leave us your picks in comments or link up to your WOW post.
And don't forget to follow Way Too Hot Books.
 

11 comments:

  1. Nice! This is totally new to me! Hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy all the way around. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Hump Day!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this sounds good, plus I LOVE the cover!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super hot dude on the cover! I haven't heard of this one but I will definitely watch for it ;)

    Nice choice, Chica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a new series to me but I am definitely adding it to my TBR! Great pick!!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really read these kinds of books. Haha. But thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one looks like it will be pretty spicy! Thank you for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! This looks so good. I will have to start this series. Thanks for stopping by my WOW:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks good, I am going to go check out the earlier novels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of these but if they're up to seven it must be good! I hope you enjoy this one :)
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! Another author I need to try!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, so feel free to write to us. We try to respond to every single one and to comment back on your blog, if you have one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...